title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: BSOD: dBpa & HP TS-LB23L. Drive works with other apps, dBpa works with other drives.

BSOD: dBpa & HP TS-LB23L. Drive works with other apps, dBpa works with other drives.

HP DV7T laptop running Windows 7 64-bit as administrator, dbPoweramp 14.2-Reference Registered.

My external USB Plextor 130a works great with dBpoweramp and all other ripping/burning apps.

I can rip from my internal HP TS-LB23L using iTunes, EAC, and CUERipper... But when I select that drive in dBpoweramp CD Ripper, Win7 immediately crashes with a STOP 0xD1(0x00, 0x02, 0x08, 0x00) [DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL].

The crash happens as soon as the drive is selected, or about two seconds after launch if dbPoweramp defaults to that drive. It happens even before I have a chance to click the Rip button, whether or not there's a CD in the drive.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by fastfwd; 10-10-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Administrator

Re: BSOD: dBpa & HP TS-LB23L. Drive works with other apps, dBpa works with other driv

Set CD Ripper >> Options >> Communication to 'Windows Built-in'

Re: BSOD: dBpa & HP TS-LB23L. Drive works with other apps, dBpa works with other driv

Thank you, Spoon. I disabled the drive in Device Manager so I could launch CD Ripper without an immediate crash, launched CD Ripper and changed the communication method, closed the program, re-enabled the drive, then launched CD Ripper again.

No crash, everything's fine. Thanks again.