title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

VST Plug-In support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lesage
    • Oct 2011

VST Plug-In support

Hi,

I use the batch converter with a DSP Effect

The DSP is a VST Plug-In, I can edit and display GUI but it has a large number of parameters, so that manual setting is exhausting

As the possibility to save/recall the parameters (as preset, bank or chain) are not offered, I would like to edit the initialisation file

Could someone tell me where does the batch converter put its intitialization file ?

Thank you for your help
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: VST Plug-In support

In the registry, HKCU\Software\Illustrate
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Lesage
      • Oct 2011

Ok

I see it

Thank you very much, Spoon

Comment

• artisan002
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • May 2015

Is this still valid? I don't even see VST listed as an option in the DSP menu for dbPoweramp r16.4, and I didn't find anything for it in the registry, either. But, I am also running 64 bit, which might make a difference.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

You would have to force the 32 bit install, uninstall dBpoweramp and force the 32 bit version:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• artisan002
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • May 2015

Ah, okay. I kind of figured. Well, I am about to flip this machine from Windows 7 to Windows 10. So, maybe I'll do it then. Any chance of adding 64 bit support for VSTs in the future? Or, for that matter, what about making your own DC Offset blocker? Turns out a ton of lower budget CDs didn't account for that in their final masters.

Comment

Working...

]]>