title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No Album Art for Many Common CDs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzie
    • Oct 2011

No Album Art for Many Common CDs

Does dbpoweramp search all the sites it claims it is linked to at once or do I have to somehow select specific sites? I am only getting album art for about half of my rips. Track titles, etc work fine. Only the album art is missing but I really miss it when I am scrolling through my library searching for something specific or just browsing.

FYI, I am using a Nova Physics Memory Player. It only offers me the choice of search or don't search using dbpoweramp.
    Artists that I could not get album art for include: Johnny Cash (The Legend of) , Toni Childs (House of Hope & Union), Eva Cassidy (Simply Eva), Melody Gardot (Worrisome Heart), Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa (Don't Explain), Alison Krause (& Union Station Live), Lynyrd Skynyrd (The Best of), Lucinda Williams (Car Wheels on a Gravel Road). There are more but I am listing these so possibly someone can tell me if album art is not available or art is available but somehow I am not retrieving it.

I do get some album art (about 50%) so I know the process works sometimes. I am wondering if there is something else I need to do when I don't get album art by searching a couple of times. I am just repeating the process with fingers crossed. I am not doing anything different when I search the second or third time.

Thank you for any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: No Album Art for Many Common CDs

If the art does not automatically appear, click the 'choose art' button to manually select.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dizzie
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Spoon
      If the art does not automatically appear, click the 'choose art' button to manually select.
      Spoon, Thank you for the response. I do not see a "choose art" button. I see a blank CD displayed where the album art should be. It is labled "no album art". The Memory Player screen does not give me options. I can select "Retrieve ID Tags From the Internet". After selecting that I get whatever I get. No other options. Sometimes the name of data source will flash briefly. I am not sure if it is ever different because it only displays very small and very fast. Last time I think it read "meta source perfect source AMD".

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Your screen resolution is set too low to display the button, try increasing the resolution.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>