title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: album art

Re: album art

Hi Spoon, well yes this thread is about batch ripper but my issue is in CD Ripper (or maybe not, may simply not understand?) - I use CD Ripper and when I hit "Review Metadata", GD3 tag is showing as shadowed like it is disabled. Or does that mean it didn't find metadata for the CD on GD3?
    Last edited by Dave C; 01-04-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Administrator

Means that one CD is not in GD3

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I am also finding that after buying GD3 lookups and enabling a username and password in Batch Ripper (verified against GD3 login details and case sensitivity) and also setting AMG and GD3 to look up simultaneously that GD3 sometimes will not look up - these are not obscure albums.

Any ideas what might be happening? in how many locations in the software do I need to set the ripper to look at the GD3 website eg does each drive need separate settings?

Thanks

Administrator

No you only set it up once.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You mean batch ripper? not CD Ripper? under batch ripper >> metadata >> GD3 section - set user name and password.
    I've entered this info and do not get the GD3 lookups. When I look at my GD3 account on GD3, lookups are not being removed from my balance. Is there a way to verify that Batch Ripper and GD3 are communicating? I've cut and pasted my user/pass, so they are identical.

Thanks, Pete

Administrator

The Batch Ripper GD3 account is a special dBpoweramp - GD3 account, contact gd3 and make sure it is so.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    The Batch Ripper GD3 account is a special dBpoweramp - GD3 account, contact gd3 and make sure it is so.
    I thought I'd done this, but apparently not. I've set up a new account, linked to the sign up direct from Batch Rip, and it is working now.

Thanks, Pete