title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch manipulation of audio tracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackmonter5
    • Aug 2011

Batch manipulation of audio tracks

Hi I have a few hundred audio files generated by recording speeches by USB microphone to a PC using audacity, problem is audio volume is quite low (not a problem for playback on home stereo or PC, but is a prob for personal MP3 players, they lack amplifying sound volumes probably for health reasons).

Would be real great to be able boost audio level in audio file, and would be amazing if i can do it in a batch so i can set the PC to do a few hundred tracks and let it run overnight or for 24 hours.

Thanks so much for an amazing program!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch manipulation of audio tracks

You would have to convert the audio tracks, use Batch Converter to select whole folders in one click, add the DSP effect Volume Normalize, and convert to a new folder so the original files are left untouched.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jackmonter5
      • Aug 2011

will try that thanks!

one more thing, is there anyway to batch insert "track number" based on alphabetical order of the track name? (Ive found that Portable MP3 players play tracks in the order of track number, for every file that dosent have a track number, it assigns track number 1, and plays files in random order.

thanks again!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Not possible, sorry.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>