title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Convertor only gives size of 0 bytes after converting song

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • logan1957
    • Sep 2009

Convertor only gives size of 0 bytes after converting song

I've written about this matter a couple of months ago, but for some reason it's come back again. When I try to convert a song of 3 Mbs or larger, the converter runs perfectly until I go and check the resulting song size. Instead of being at least 100 Kb in size I'm getting results of 0 bytes. I wrote the forum before about this and was told that the problem was the DSP settings, so I installed that and it's still not working. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on? This used to work great with no problems at all and now it's not working worth a darn.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Convertor only gives size of 0 bytes after converting song

No errors are reported?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• logan1957
      • Sep 2009

Hi, Spoon;
      No errors are reported at any time. I've used dbPowerAmp before to convert MP3's to WAV files and have never encountered anything like this. Can you please give me an idea as to what may be causing this?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

R14.2 is being released in the next few days, if you enable debug mode with this (dBpoweramp Configuration >> Music Converter)

it shows what the program is doing. Often security software is sandboxing dBpoweramp so it writes to nowhere.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>