title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NO CD writer recognizd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bsmooth
    • Jul 2011

NO CD writer recognizd

I have just built a brand new PC within the last 3 months and have two Samsung SH-S223C cd/DVD drives and neither is recognized. I can't believe I can't write my CD's.
    Any solutions to this? I tried changing compatibility settings with no luck.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: NO CD writer recognizd

You can try the latest beta in the beta section of our forum.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Bsmooth
      • Jul 2011

Tried the latest beta with no success, is there an actual listing of drives that do work?
      That might be something to post until Support If any happen for the drives I already have.
      If there others like myself, I tried Burrrn software and it works very well

Comment

• tboy34
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Bsmooth
        Tried the latest beta with no success, is there an actual listing of drives that do work?
        That might be something to post until Support If any happen for the drives I already have.
        If there others like myself, I tried Burrrn software and it works very well
        were you ever able to find out a solution to this problem?? It seems like those of us that are using Windows 7 64 bit are having most of the trouble.

Comment

Working...

]]>