title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with album art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • njalgar
    • Jun 2011

Problem with album art

I am trialling dbpoweramp as the first step in deciding which software to use before I start converting my large cd collection onto a NAS. So far OK but one problem I have noticed.... The album art work for a 2 cd opera came up with the correct artwork for cd 1 but the art work found for cd 2 is for a different edition/issue of the same recording. Naturally I would like both cd's to have the same artwork. There were no choices offerred for either cd. Any suggestions welcome.

The above is the more important issue, but....on the cd in quiestion, Act 2 is split between the end of cd1 and the begining of cd2. Is there a way to link both cd's together so when I play (system still to be decided but leaning towards Sonos) both cd's will play as one performance.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Problem with album art

Install R14.2 from the beta section, then click the button 'Choose Art' and pick the right one.

Getting multi-discs as one you would have to make sure the disc number was 1 for both and for disc two right click on track one and apply a track number offset so it continues where the real disc one ends.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>