title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Make Audio Convesion Engine read subfolders

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orangehenry
    • Jun 2011

Make Audio Convesion Engine read subfolders

Hi,

i'm new to the forum and dbpoweramp - I'd really appreciate some help.

I'm trying to setup a way to automatically convert flac to alac. What I need is a watched folder so that new flac albums will be recognised and converted.

I've installed Audio Conversion Engine and this almost works. It will see flac files, convert them and move them to a new folder without any intervention on my behalf. However, I can't make Audio Conversion Engine recognise files that are in a sub-folder.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thanks!
  • daren
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Re: Make Audio Convesion Engine read subfolders

Hi,

The only way of doing this currently would be to create new profiles for each sub-folder, but this probably won't work for you if you want to drop whole folders into the watch folder.

What we can do is add sub-folder functionality to the next version.

Best regards,
    Daren.
    Last edited by daren; 06-24-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• orangehenry
      • Jun 2011

Unfortunately I don't think that will work as the each sub-folder will have an automatically generated and unique name.

Have you heard of any other way of doing what im talking about?

Cheers

Comment

• daren
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Hi,

ACE Lite version 4.10 can handle sub-directories. The new version is currently in beta and can be downloaded using the following link: http://www.trinitysoftware.nl/progs/...p?id=959029582

An extra checkbox has been added to the profile settings. This must be checked to enable the use of sub-directories (default is off).

One thing to watch out for: Make sure that your watch folder, processed folder and error folder don't have sub-directories (other than the ones you want processed). As with any beta, backup your data before you begin.

Please let me know how you get on with this version.

Best regards,
        Daren.

Comment

Working...

]]>