title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Downloading some tracks and not others

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba8
    • Sep 2010

Downloading some tracks and not others

This is my first post so bear with me.
    I have a Medion notebook which has a TSST cddvdw dvd/cd drive.
    I have windows vista 32bit OS service pack2.
    I tried to rip the new Rory Gallagher cd to Itunes in apple lossless using dbpoweramp. It ripped all the tracks with no problem. However when I checked the downlad I only had track numbers 2,3,5,7,12 from the first disk and tracks 1,2,3,4,11,12 from the second disk. I am having the same problem with other cd's eg. Journey tracks 2,5,6,and 7, 'Look into the future' tracks 4,5,6,and 7, Mostly Autumn cd tracks 4,5,6,7,9,10. If the destination path was wrong I would not have any. This problem is in Itunes and also if I search in Music on the laptop, which indecates that even though dbpoweramp is ripping the cd it is not downloading them properly. Can you help. I am not very well up in computers so help wuld have to be simple.

Scuba8
  • gijoewoz
    • May 2011

Re: Downloading some tracks and not others

My guess would be that those tracks have guest artists and they got filed separately. Can you sort your music differently and see if they ended up somewhere else?

Comment

• scuba8
      • Sep 2010

I have re-ripped the Rory Gallagher cd using itunes. No problems all tracks downloaded. They can also be accessed by navigating through My Music. Therefore nothing wrong with cd.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Have a look where the files are stored on the HDD, are the missing tracks listed there?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• scuba8
          • Sep 2010

I have navigated through 'MY Music'. I have found the missing tracks in a folder called 'Unknown Artist'>'Unknown Album'. What has happened and what can be done. It seems dbpoweramp ripped the cd and sent some of the tracks to Itunes and the rest to 'Unknown Album'.

Mick

Comment

Working...

]]>