title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Not able to use scanned artwork

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MatrixMJK
    • May 2011

Not able to use scanned artwork

Hello,

I am currently using dMC-r14.2-beta installed over dMC-R14.1-Ref-Registered and I have a question regarding using scanned in artwork for "Album Art". This is on Windows 7 x64 with an Epson Artisan 800 scanner/printer.

After inserting a CD dbPowerAmp gets the info from the Internet and populates the normal fields and Album Art. I can 'Review Metadata' and 'Choose Art' just fine (now that I have the r14.2 beta installed) and my changes are reflected on the screen. If I want to replace the artwork that it has found from my scanner, I select the pop-up for '+' and select 'Acquire (from scanner)', and my scanner software launches. I select the area of artwork I want in my scanner software and scan the final image. The final image shows up in dbPowerAmp in place of the found Internet artwork. I have tried leaving the settings this way and also setting the scanned image as 'Front Album Cover', but no matter what settings I choose, the image found from the Internet is what is put in the metadata and saved as the 'folder.jpg' image for the album.

How can I get my scanned in image to be the artwork for the album and saved with the rip?

Thanks for your help,

Matt
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Not able to use scanned artwork

When scanning you have to press [-] to remove the current art work, then scan.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>