title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art Misssing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhhh03
    • May 2011

Album Art Misssing

Every time I try to get online album art using the tag editor, I get no album art showing up, just what is already on the file. This just started recently. I hope its a easy fix.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art Misssing

You need R14.2 which is in the beta section.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrhhh03
      • May 2011

I did a clean install with the beta version and still no online album art. The only album art displayed is the one that is already attached to the music file. Again, this only started recently...I think last week it worked O. K.

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

You have to install the beta over the top of the existing with out uninstalling the older one

Comment

• mrhhh03
          • May 2011

It has seemed to start working again. It could of been Kaspersky 2012 as they had a bad update recently which blocked everything on the web. It even blocked their own websites. Oh well no one is perfect I guess. The main thing is that album art is loading up again. Thanks for the Help...H

Comment

• ccurimao
            • Oct 2004

I have the same problem. I click on the Album Art button, then the window pops-up but nothing loads except the ones that are with the files, if they exist. I do not have Kaspersky so its not the same as the previous post.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

As mentioned you need R14.2 which is in the beta section of this forum.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ccurimao
                • Oct 2004

I downloaded 14.2, installed and rebooted but it did not fix the problem.

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

As it is a beta, you would install over the top of the existing r14.1 (without uninstalling), you did this?
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrhhh03
                    • May 2011

Yes I did. It seems to be working now, but I have had problems removing old album art for new...In fact I had to use iTunes to remove some stubborn ones. Then I used db's get album art on internet to replace with what I could find...I also noticed some of the album art listed wasn't complete...only half of the image was there, the rest of the image was gray...like in the old days when you loaded a jpeg using dial-up...the image would form from top to bottom...This is kind of what they look like except the unformed part was grey.

Comment

• rebrag
                      • May 2011

I have the same issue. Win 7/64. NAV. Installed 14.2 Beta on top of existing 14.1. Still no album art in tag editor except existing art. Spoon, pls help. This is main feature I have been using over the past 2 months to retag over 1000 CDs...and just stopped working.

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

Try restarting computer, then install R14.2 over 14.1 (also redownload as I have updated the beta with more enhancements to the art retrieval).
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrhhh03
                          • May 2011

The newest beta I just installed seems to work better on finding internet album art...but it will not remove old existing album art in place of new using the db tag editor. I still have to use iTunes to remove the old album art...then use db to look up the new one and install which works quite well, but db should be able to remove the old which it won't do now...I should say most of the time...I does work on some music files...maybe 10% of what I have.

Comment

• Spoon
                            Administrator
                            • Apr 2002

Do the files have an ID3v2.4 tag? dbpoweramp is not able to work with those tags.
                            Spoon
                            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rebrag
                              • May 2011

Thanks....the newest beta seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Comment

Working...

]]>