title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art Misssing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhhh03
    • May 2011

Re: Album Art Misssing

Copied right from one of the music files in question...ID Tag [ID3v2.3 (ANSI) & ID3v1.1]...I will click on remove art and it shows that it is gone and hit O K. Then I will right click on the file again and the album art is still there. I then open the file in question in iTunes, it shows both the old and the new album art, click on the old one and hit delete and then iTunes deletes it just like it should. It's gone after that. Again, db used to get rid of the old, but lately it just doesn't want to delete it.

Comment

• mrhhh03
      • May 2011

For some reason, probably windows OS, when I removed the album art using iTunes and reinstalled the art using db, it works properly. I'm able to remove and change album art attached to all of my files now using db after I removed them first using iTunes. I does seem odd though that db wasn't able to remove them first. I wonder if Spoon has any insight.

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

Both versions of dbpoweramp were the same?

Comment

• mrhhh03
          • May 2011

I was using the 14.1 beta, then I purchased the program which was 14.1. Now I'm using the 14.2 beta. The 14.1 beta seemed to be able to remove album art using the tag editor, but the final version just didn't seem to be able remove existing album art. Like I was saying, I was able to remove them using iTunes, then used db to replace them; then seemed to work O K after that.

Comment

Working...

]]>