title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: album artwork failing 100%

Re: album artwork failing 100%

I'm using Registered Reference Release 14.1 on my Asus Laptop (In Switzerland on a Linksys E3000 Router) and a Registered Reference Release 14.1 on a AsRock HTPC (Not on the same Network infrastructure like the Laptop). Both have Win 7 Ultim x64 installed (Laptop whit SP1, HTPC wihout SP1). dBpoweramp Artwork finder was working fine until 1-2 months ago. When i open a CD in the CD Ripper he find only the Current one and one from AMG and GD3.
    When i open the Option "Edit ID Tags" on right click menu in Windows Explorer he find only the Existing Cover.
    After reading these forums I've installed the Beta Version 14.2 on both PC's....No chance. :blush: And in this case a reboot of Router does not solve the problem. Solutions? :smile2:

dBpoweramp Guru

Try reinstalling r14.2

'Try reinstalling r14.2'

DBpoweramp Artwork finder (Choose From Internet) was working fine until 1-2 months ago. Whit Version R14.1.

:komisch12

R14.2 reinstalled .... no Artwork found.

Administrator

Google changed, so R14.2 was needed (and it uses others to search). Insert a CD into CD Ripper, and change the artist name to:

Madonna

Album name to: Ray of Light

Then click Choose Art button, is anything shown?

Ok, but the new version 14.2 does not work. :blush: I have ripped more than 6,500 cd's. I have the original Madonna Ray of Light. No Artwork found ("Choose Art")....No Metadata found (After click "Meta" Button and then rightclick Review PerfectMeta Matches). :yawn:
    Only one "Current" Cover is found under "Choose Art". 3 days ago i found after clicking "Meta" button additional one Cover and Meta from AMG and from GD3 (Mando Diao Give Me Fire), now there shows only the Current one and no Meta from AMG and GD3 and all others (Mando Diao Give Me Fire).
    Ok now I think the initial situation should be clear, now we needs a solution.

Administrator

I think something on your computer (such as security software) is blocking dBpoweramp from accessing the internet.

Also make sure that your option in dBpoweramp Configuration 'Allow dBpoweramp to Access Internet' is checked.

Disable Firewall (also router firewall)
    Disable Antivirus Software
    Relevant Ports are open
    But it's the same.. :blush:

Administrator

Try:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=13285

Total clear, then install R14.1, then install R14.2 over the top. Try CD ripper without changing any settings.

Unfortunately, the same situation as before...:(

Administrator

>No Metadata found

Something is blocking dBpoweramp, there is no program restrictions on Freedb, so try metadata drop >> retrieve from >> freedb

Does it read metadata?

Now i testing only whit the same CD like you. Madonna Ray of Light.

-Metadata found. (I don't know why i doesn't found Meta from Mando Diao Give Me Fire). Now i find on all 3 PC's the Metadatas whit tis CD.
    -Cover only found from AMG and GD3 (and the Current one).
    -No other Covers

I've tested the Problem at a new installed PC (Win7 x64 Ultim.) in native form without other Programms installed. Direkt at Modem. No Firewall activated.
    Now i have the same Situation on 3 PC's......No other Covers found, only from AMG and GD3.....

I neeeeed Covers.....:cry:

Administrator

R14.2 will release fully in about 1 week, if it is still an issue for you then can look into it.

The same problem like Version 14.1 and 14.2 Beta.... No other artwork found. Only AMG and GD3.
    In my Registry there is under the point "artsearch":

/images?as_q="%s"&hl=en&gbv=2&btnG=Google+Search&as _epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_sitesearch=&safe=off&as_st= y&tbs=isch:1,isz:lt,islt:qsvga,iar:s,ift:jpg=&star t=%d
    imgurl\x3d\x26/search/images?vc=&p="%s"&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-702*blooper*filters=large&filtersTray=1&facets=non e&facetsTray=none
    imgurl=&

Is this the correct Link to find other Covers whit Google?
    I have the problem now at 4 PC's and i think it is definitely not a failure with my networks (4 complete different Networks) or the PC operating system (On all 4 PC's is Win7 x64 Ultim. installed whit 4 complete different configurations).

dBpoweramp Guru

R14.2 has now released