title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Add Universal/Global Custom Tag to "Tag Element" Drop Down Box

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arun
    • May 2011

Add Universal/Global Custom Tag to "Tag Element" Drop Down Box

I want to be able to add custom meta data tags like "Film" "Lyricist" etc once and want them to show up in the "Tag Element" Drop Down Box so that the next time I want to rip a CD, I can choose these meta data tags directly from this drop down box as opposed to typing these tags every single time. Is there a way to do that?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Add Universal/Global Custom Tag to "Tag Element" Drop Down Box

CD Ripper >> Options >> Metadata Options

Add the custom tags you want, with a value <edit>

Then when you insert a CD, click the metadata section, those tags are there already, just need to edit them.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mville
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2008

Re: Add Universal/Global Custom Tag to &quot;Tag Element&quot; Drop Down Box

Originally posted by Spoon
      CD Ripper >> Options >> Metadata Options

Add the custom tags you want, with a value <edit>

Then when you insert a CD, click the metadata section, those tags are there already, just need to edit them.
      Except, when the CD is inserted a second time the custom tag is overwritten with original custom value and therefore has to be re-edited. This will happen for every re-insertion of the CD and if there are several custom tags is very frustrating.

I would like the ability of adding the custom tags without losing any edited value.

Comment

Working...

]]>