title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Issue with the MP3/FLAC file names once ripped...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pg600rr
    • May 2011

Issue with the MP3/FLAC file names once ripped...

I have dbpoweramp set up to rip MP3 files to my laptop and FLAC to my NAS... I have naming set up as: [artist] - [album] - [track] - [title]

However when I complete the rip the MP3 files show up in the right 'music' folder on the laptop, but they are just labelled with teh name of the song... no artist, CD name, track number, etc., same with the FLAC files on the NAS.

Furthermore, when the CD is ripped, I'd like a folder to be created for the applicable CD, containing all the songs..

Could someone help me out with this?
    Last edited by pg600rr; 05-12-2011, 11:03 PM.
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Issue with the MP3/FLAC file names once ripped...

If you are using multi encoder, then set the naming string in the multi encoder, rather than using cd rippers naming.

To put the cd in an album folder put

[album]\

At the front of your naming string

Comment

• pg600rr
      • May 2011

Thanks, was a little confused on how to do that, but think I figured it out. I am using the multi-encoder. When I select 'rip to: multiencoder' the option to set the naming is no longer an option, however I can go into each encoder's individual settings and set the dynamic option under 'output'.... this is what you were talking about doing correct?

Comment

• jamstyle
        • May 2011

Correct

Comment

Working...

]]>