title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Intelligent Defaults Request

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrapple
    • Apr 2011

Intelligent Defaults Request

Just a couple quickies:

1) When in "edit ID tag" mode, when you click "add album art", it would be SUPER helpful if the program defaulted to the CURRENT FOLDER, where the files being edited are. I always store my cover art in the same folder as my audio files, as I suspect most people do, so this would be a real time saver.

2) I would LOVE to be able to specify default FIELDS to be made available in "edit ID tag" mode. As it is, I have to manually add "album artist", "producer", etc. myself. PITA. Would be great if this was configurable in the program settings.

Thanks for a fantastic program!
  • scrapple
    • Apr 2011

Re: Intelligent Defaults Request

Oh, and I guess one more...

3) When you're in "edit ID tag" mode and you double-click the cover art to view, it would be really nice if the resulting viewing window had SCROLLBARS for cases when the artwork doesn't fit into the default window (which is often, in my case). Or even better, if the image could open in a the filetype's associated image editing program, such as Windows Pic & Fax viewer/IrfanView/etc. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>