title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "Error: Decoder appears to have frozen, corrupt audio file?" msg on MP4 file deletion

Question "Error: Decoder appears to have frozen, corrupt audio file?" msg on MP4 file deletion

I get the "Error: Decoder appears to have frozen, corrupt audio file?" error message on file deletion when deleting MP4 video files (I have only noticed this on MP4 files). Although I can delete the file successfully, it stalls for a few seconds after I delete a file, and then shows this message. dBpoweramp can show the details of other media files like MP3s, AACs, etc. just fine when they're being deleted without showing this error message.

In the screenshot below, the file is an MP4 video file which plays just fine with my media player. (I intentionally grayed-out the filename. :smile: )

Administrator

Re: "Error: Decoder appears to have frozen, corrupt audio file?" msg on MP4 file dele

When R14.1 is released it will not try to associate with .mp4, so the issue will go away.