title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Can't recover my password to buy upgrade

Can't recover my password to buy upgrade

During the last week-end I wanted, but didn't succeed, to buy the 1.4 upgrade for dbpoweramp. I have tried several times to recover my password and gived my email but didn't receive any mail in my mailbox. I tried another time this morning (thinking that something was wrong with the mail during the week-end) but it was the same thing.
    Can anyone (Spoon perhaps) help me ?

Administrator

Re: Can't recover my password to buy upgrade

To update your registered email address, log into your registration:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

And change the email address.

The account on the dBpoweramp store can be left dormant, create a new account as required in future, only the email in registration retrieval is important.

Hi,

I just went upgrade DBPA to the R14 version and found that on check out my email address is still an old one no longer in use. This is depsite me changing it at registration retrieval at the bottom where it says personal preferences. This shows the correct email address, checkout does not! 'Personal preferences' shows one address and on checkout it shows another. How do I change it or is the checkout, account, email address not important for the upgrade?

Thanks, Mark

Administrator

On checkout create a new account, the email on registration retrieval is separate to the checkout.

Thanks, Already done that. I created a new account with the correct email address. The upgrade still in the basket was then paid for using the new account.