title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Acer Aspire 1690 CD DVD Drive can't work

Acer Aspire 1690 CD DVD Drive can't work

Having some problems with an Acer Aspire 1500 laptop - the DVD/CD drive does not work. It's detected in device manager, but has a yellow exclamation point next to it, and says:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

It used to work, but even uninstalling and reinstalling the device has no effect. The found hardware wizard comes up, but says the install failed. I can't find any drivers on the Acer website for the drive - any ideas?

Did i need buy a new DVD drive,i google it found a website sale this model DVD drive with the price that i can afford.http://www.notebook-laptop-accessori...r-p-61820.html . if i need buy a new DVD drive how about this DVD drive?
    Cheers

Re: Acer Aspire 1690 CD DVD Drive can't work

NO one reply to me so long time! i get a new cd dvd drive from this website!