title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: about AccurateRip V1 and V2

Smile about AccurateRip V1 and V2

Hello, I'm using EACv1.0 at the moment, and one track's ripping log shows this result:

Test CRC F832191F
    Copy CRC F832191F
    Cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1) [354594F0], AccurateRip returned [316154EB]
    Copy OK
    ---------------------------
    then two qustion comes:

1. how did the first AccurateRip V2 of this track's rip can be standing as a confidence 1 (I mean [354594F0]), Is it just the first submition(with no erros) to the AccurateRip V2 Database? Or compared with AccurateRip V1(to prove that It should be a confidence) after submition, then become the first confidence?

2. Are there will be many different groups confidence of the same tracks in AccurateRip V2 in the future when tons of result are submitted?( which different disc-id holds different AccurateRip confidence group in AccurateRip V1 )
    ---------------------------

Thanks in advance

Administrator

Re: about AccurateRip V1 and V2

AccurateRip holds mulitple confidences for the same disc (AR1 crc, AR2 crc, different pressing results).

oh thanks Spoon.

and

1. how did the first AccurateRip V2 of this track's rip can be standing as a confidence 1 (I mean [354594F0]), Is it just the first submition(with no erros) to the AccurateRip V2 Database? Or compared with AccurateRip V1(to prove that It should be a confidence) after submition, then become the first confidence?

Would you teach me ?

Administrator

Yes correct

Thanks again!

So you mean

It will compared with AccurateRip V1(to prove that It should be a confidence) after submition, then become the first confidence?

I wanna make this clear because I don't think V2 confidence 1 has no relationship with V1 confidences, also, I guess [316154EB] was compared with AccurateRip V1 database as well when It didn't matched the exsit V2 confidence 1.

Regards

Administrator

V1 and V2 are held seperately, they can be any confidences.

I see, thanks. So if I re-rip this track via EAC 0.99(which is based on AR V1), It may will be an Accurately ripped?

Administrator

If AccurateRip verifies yes.