title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Add Replay Gain To MP3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mbpage
    • Feb 2011

Add Replay Gain To MP3

Hi

I have searched the forum for ages trying to find an answer to the following question. How do I add Replay Gain to an existing set of MP3 files?

I can see it is a batch conversion job and see how to add the replay gain function. However, how do I set the "Converting to" options? I don't want to convert the existing files in any way accept to add the replaygain effect.

Thanks.

Mike
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Add Replay Gain To MP3

Install the replaygain utility codec from:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Add Replay Gain To MP3

Originally posted by mbpage
      Hi

I have searched the forum for ages trying to find an answer to the following question. How do I add Replay Gain to an existing set of MP3 files?

I can see it is a batch conversion job and see how to add the replay gain function. However, how do I set the "Converting to" options? I don't want to convert the existing files in any way accept to add the replaygain effect.

Thanks.

Mike
      use dbpa converter, selecting files just as if you are converting to mp3 (lame) or fLAC, etc. But in the conversion window at the top, just select "replay gain" as the type of conversion. This won't actually modify your files at all other than scanning and adding replaygain album gain and replaygain track gain info to your existing tags.

Comment

Working...

]]>