title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Front Album Cover tag

Front Album Cover tag

Is it possible to load/change in one pass the Front Album Cover image of all the files of one disk.
    At the moment with dbpoweramp tag editor I have to change it file by file.

Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Front Album Cover tag

Quote Originally Posted by mpre View Post
    Is it possible to load/change in one pass the Front Album Cover image of all the files of one disk.
    At the moment with dbpoweramp tag editor I have to change it file by file.

Thanks
    probably easy with dbpa, but for sure you can do this with mp3tag. Just load up all the files, select the files from one album, then paste the album art in the space for art and name it Front Cover and you're done...

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

...almost done. Gotta hit "save" manually to embed the art before you do anything else in Mp3tag. I found this out the hard way, as usual, but I also prefer Mp3tag for embedding album art - reliable, easy to use, good feedback while you are doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by twit View Post
    ...almost done. Gotta hit "save" manually to embed the art before you do anything else in Mp3tag. I found this out the hard way, as usual, but I also prefer Mp3tag for embedding album art - reliable, easy to use, good feedback while you are doing things.

Thanks a lot. It works pretty well with Mp3tag and "save" step.