title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi encoder not working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tennant
    • Dec 2010

Multi encoder not working?

I've just upgraded form R12 to R14 Reference version and updated all the codecs etc. I'm trying to get the multi encoder to work but it only ever seems to do one encode. I have added two encoder settings, one for FLAC with the output folder set to my FLAC folder and a second one for mp3 with the output folder set to my MP3 folder.

When I rip this CD, the encoder seems to stay at 99% for a long time on each track (which it didn't do when not using the multi encoder); but only the FLAC files are created. The mp3 files never get created and the output log makes no reference to them.

Any ideas?

Tennant
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Multi encoder not working?

Try removing the FLAC item from the multi-encoder, so there is only mp3, what is created then?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tennant
      • Dec 2010

It then correctly creates the mp3 in the correct folder!?

Tennant

Comment

• Tennant
        • Dec 2010

It appears the problem is if the multi encoder target folder is on a network drive rather than a local drive. If I change it so the mp3 is created locally on the desktop then it works (both FLAC and mp3 files created). If the mp3 destination folder is on the network then only the FLAC is created (even though the FLAC destination is also a network drive).

Not too much of a hardship to just copy the folders manually afterwards.

Tennant

Comment

Working...

]]>