title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Meta Review Window Resizability

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony G
    • Dec 2010

Meta Review Window Resizability

Hi,
    my first post here although a long time user of the program.
    Have only recently changed to using this program for ripping though I have used it for years for conversions.
    I have started ripping a sizeable CD collection for use with a Squeezebox and
    I have changed from using EAC as dBp is able to generate tags for .wav files which saves a lot of confusion for SB server cataloguing.

Going OK but one thing that irks me badly is the Metadata Review window, which insists on blowing up to 7/8ths of whatever size screen I am using and cannot be resized.
    This is tiresome for two reasons, firstly the damn buttons are half hidden behind my locked double height taskbar (yes I could use auto hide for that but I don't like to), secondly it seems somewhat overkill on a 1920 wide screen and wasteful of screen real estate.
    I would imagine this to be fairly trivial to implement and therefore am making that request in hope it might be possible to implement it fairly soon.
    thank you Mr Spoon for an otherwise very useful piece of software.
  • davidhbrown
    • Feb 2011

Re: Meta Review Window Resizability

+1; I also switched from EAC, though for me having control of the Composer field was the selling point.

Comment

Working...

]]>