title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Search & Replace plus more capitalization options in CD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wandrin*
    • Aug 2010

Search & Replace plus more capitalization options in CD Ripper

I would really like to see more capitalization options and a search & replace on the "Review Metadata" screen in CD Ripper.

Thanks,
    W*
  • Wandrin*
    • Aug 2010

Re: Search & Replace plus more capitalization options in CD Ripper

OK, from the lack of response to this I can tell that I didn't make my case.

I know there are many capitalization schemes available in various parts of the program, but I would like more than just 'Smart Capitalization' available on the "Review Metadata" screen.

I don't like the DSP option of just setting the tags blindly to one scheme or another. I would like to see what the scheme will be before it is applied.

If there were more options in the "Review Metadata" screen, like there are in the DSP capitalization settings, I could see what was going to be written and make any changes needed.

It turns out that something as simple as capitalization is not simple for a computer and is very much subject to personal preference. It would help me achieve my preferences to have other platforms to work from than just 'Smart Capitalization'.

Thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Search & Replace plus more capitalization options in CD Ripper

I very rarely respond to posts in the wishlist, the are requests and sometimes they are picked up and run with when there is opportunity.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>