title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Want to test .flac and .wv conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hangfire
    • Dec 2003

Want to test .flac and .wv conversion

Hi

Have converted two CDs to flac and wavepack (using dMC), want to test if I can replay. Then I can proceed converting rest of CDs.

My efforts have not yielded any success so far-

1. dAP - not been able to download registered r11.5 (first purchase was r13)
    2. Foobar2000 - throws 'Unrecoverable playback error: Access is denied. (0x80070005)'
    3. WinampLite - it is misbehaving

Any suggestions/ advice on simple player that will give me joy of listening?

TIA
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Want to test .flac and .wv conversion

Try this thread here for information (hopefully still current) on accessing and using the dAP beta 3 r6 player:
    I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my questions, so apologize in advance if wrong. Looking on the support page, I see 4 products:- 1. dBpoweramp Music Converter, 2. dBpoweramp Audio Player, 3. dBpoweramp CD Writer, 4. Sveta Portable Audio On the products page, I see 5 products:- A. CD Ripping, B. Audio

Please note that it (and appplicable codecs) will need to be in a different folder than your dMC r13+ (there is further information in this thread about that.

Best wishes,
    Bill
    Last edited by xoas; 10-30-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>