title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music not showing up on player.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garchiba
    • Oct 2010

Music not showing up on player.

OK... I have downloaded Asset UPnP and configured it to look at an external hard drive containing FLAC and MP3 files. So far so good... Asset scans the external drive and the status says the Library contains all 29,000 tracks on the external hard drive. However when I go to playback the tracks on the player none of the tracks show up - all the browsing containers show up as empty. This happens on my Onkyo receiver, Samsung TV and even on Asset Control. There is no problem seeing Asset as the server. Any help on this one would be appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music not showing up on player.

Try restarting your computer, then look in Asset Configuration, perhaps try a Rescan (Refresh All).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JoeBroesel
      • Dec 2008

Hi,
      as far as it is with my Asset:
      After scanning, the number of tracks are shown. When this happens, all folders are visible in the control point. But none of the tracks are shown. This is the normal behaviour. You will have to wait sometime for the tracks. In my case (19.000 tracks) a few hours.

Rainer

Comment

• garchiba
        • Oct 2010

Thanks seems to be working now. It does seem to have a strange bug on my players whereby when you first open a section of the alphabetical index there are no albums displayed (the albums do not appear after time) then if you hit return and go back into the same index section the albums are all displayed instantly. No big deal as all else seems to work fine. Thanks again.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

I have noted to look at this for the next release.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>