title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Access database for workflow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave C
    • Oct 2010

Access database for workflow

It looks like dbPoweramp is maintaining a database of tracks/albums that I have ripped - is there some way to access that so that I can use it to manage my workflow - i.e. know which CD's I have ripped, know how the rip went so that I can come back and re-rip ones that didn't accurately rip at a later time, access my own star ratings for the tracks and add any other kind of status or control tags that I could use (e.g. add a tag for if I have added the album to iTunes with a default value of no).

Maybe there is something there but it wasn't obvious
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Access database for workflow

If does not maintain a database of all the tracks, only the last 10 discs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dave C
      • Oct 2010

Thanks for such a speedy reply & that explains what I had seen and why I can't access the database :o

On that basis, I guess my request is for a new feature so belongs as a wishlist?

I'm seeing the development of the Asset product and pretty impressed - have made a note on that in a separate forum, any chance that you would integrate these products so that music ripped in dbPoweramp would automatically be stored in the Asset library?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Asset will pick up any changes automatically.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• EliC
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

I have been asking spoon to add a database to the ripper for some time to avoid re-ripping discs that have already been ripped accurately or only re-rip tracks that where previously in-accurate.

Comment

Working...

]]>