title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem getting AMG to work in Batch Ripper

Re: Problem getting AMG to work in Batch Ripper

I will give this a try tonight. I just loaded up my changer, and ripped without album art on the previous version, so it will be no big deal to run it again with this version.

THANKS SPOON!

I will report back when done.

I installed the update, but now it appears I do not have Batch Ripping capabilities... I am sure it is something simple, but the program is no longer in my program files! Suggestions?

UPDATE: I did an uninstall, went to the registration page, retrieved my registration and download, and reinstalled. STILL NO BATCH RIPPER?

What am I doing wrong??

CD Ripper and Batch Converter are installed, but I am not able to get to a batch ripper program.
    Last edited by jbryngelson; 12-09-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Administrator

I've been successfully running the patched Batch Ripper supplied by Spoon above and have now used up my 400 free AMG lookups and have purchased 500 new lookups from AMG.

Here's the problem - when I try to apply the lookups to my account using the link supplied by email, I get Error: Username not recognized even though I can use the exact same Username(which is my email address) to see my account details on the dbPoweramp site.

When I follow the suggestion to look in Batch Ripper >> Meta >> 'Purchase' next to AMG, NO user name is shown.

What am I doing wrong?

Administrator

The two are not related, you have to create a new account from within the batch ripper.

Thanks Spoon.

However when I try to create an AMG commercial account in Batch Ripper (Meta>>AMG>>Purchase>>Create New Account, I get the following error: Unable to contact reg.dbpoweramp.com, please check internet connection

So until I can create the account, I can't add the AMG lookups I just purchased.

(Needless to say, my internet connection is working just fine)

Administrator

Try as a test disabling your security software (firewall) as this could be blocking it.

It's the Windows 7 (64 bit) Firewall - turned it off - no effect - same error message.

I'm running the updated version of batch ripper from

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...per*post105697

that you created to resolve the original AMG issue in this thread if that's relevant.

Administrator

Spoon - what can I say? You Da Man!

Worked like a charm.

Thanks.