title
Products            Purchase            Codec Central            Forum & Support            Professional            About

Thread: How to rip dj mixed albums

How to rip dj mixed albums

Could somebody help me with this. what is the best way in ripping a continious album but keep the track info for each track. I've got hundreds of mixed cd's to do?

Re: How to rip dj mixed albums

I guess ripping is not the problem but tagging is

Are those commercial dj mix albums or self created / bootlegs? If they are commercial then there's a good chance you'll find them in some internet music databases. I'm using musicbrainz quite alot and while dBpoweramp's CD ripper connects to this database, it doesn't always find the correct album. A manual search of musicbrainz (using picard tagger) often returns results that CD ripper was unable to find.
    If, however, you've got self-created mixes then you have to insert the tags yourself. A lot of work afoot...

the question is what settings need to be used in order for the CD to play as a continous set without gaps between the mixed tracks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bart smh View Post
    the question is what settings need to be used in order for the CD to play as a continous set without gaps between the mixed tracks.
    Please don't double post, How to rip DJ mixes CD's so there are no gaps between tracks