title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

More output options

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

More output options

I had about 1100 WMAs and wanted to convert them to MP3s because they sounded better for me in Linux. So I put my computer to convert the files before i went to sleep. The estimated time was about 8-9 hours so i decided to check the comp in the morning.

When I checked the progress in the morning, the computer was shutdown. I dont know wether it was a power cut or a problem with the computer but then i figured out that

1. Only 907 of the files have been converted.
    2. The directory structure was not followed. (All the files were written to one directory.
    3. I think that the comp stopped because there might have been a filename conflict.

So now I am figuring out how to find the files which were not converted. That will be a very tedious task!!!

I hope a plugin or future versions of dBpowerAMP allow you to mirror the directory structure of the source files. This one feature would have solved all my problems.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

File selector will do that, run a small test on a few files first.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>