title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Titles in library view

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Titles in library view

I am using SongbookDS version 3.0.6 on to my Ipod touch which is running version 4.0 software and a RipNAS.

When I go into the library and select “Album”, the list of albums comes up with the artwork OK and quickly – which is fine. The question I have is that the album title is shown in black bold type, followed by the album artist in square brackets. This is OK, except where the album title is quite long, when it gets truncated to accommodate the album artist. As the album artist is also shown in grey underneath the title, is there any setting available to turn off the album artist in the title line, to accommodate a longer title?

There seems little point in having the album artist listed in two places, when space is already at a premium. Bookshelf Apps say it can be done in Asset, but I don't know where - any ideas?

Administrator

Re: Titles in library view

In the beta section of this forum is Asset v3 (beta), this has all these items as options so they can be switched off.