title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch converter - how to include coverart?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddetaey
    • Jul 2010

Batch converter - how to include coverart?

I have ripped my CD collection to wav format. Within each music folder there is a coverart jpeg file.
    Using dBpoweramp Batch Converter to convert to flac works fine, excepts that it does not take the jpeg file with it.

The way this could be solved is to copy my music selection to a new folder and to convert to the same location. However, the original wav files are not removed in this process.
    Is there a simple way to have the original wav files removed?

Or is there a simple (commandline) script available using coreconverter to accomplish conversion and copying of the coverart?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Dirk
  • ddetaey
    • Jul 2010

Re: Batch converter - how to include coverart?

Originally posted by ddetaey
    I have ripped my CD collection to wav format. Within each music folder there is a coverart jpeg file.
    Using dBpoweramp Batch Converter to convert to flac works fine, excepts that it does not take the jpeg file with it.

The way this could be solved is to copy my music selection to a new folder and to convert to the same location. However, the original wav files are not removed in this process.
    Is there a simple way to have the original wav files removed?

Or is there a simple (commandline) script available using coreconverter to accomplish conversion and copying of the coverart?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Dirk
    Problem solved , found the answer in another thread :
    DSP Effects R7 Beta : effect 'Folder.jpg Preserve'

Comment

Working...

]]>