title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

I am feeling like an idiot, but can't troubleshoot this:

Installed new Primera BravoPro Xi. All drivers are installed and I know it works, because I can run the Primera software (e.g. PTPublisher) and it works fine.

I installed my registered copy of DMC R13.5, CD Writer, Batch Ripper, and the Primera Batch Ripper exe. I configure the Batch Ripper to the correct optical drive and set the preference for Primera (not Primera Kiosk). I run Batch Ripper and get the following error:

"Unable to locate Primera robot, please check connection. Continue Batch Rip?"

I am running all this on Windows 7, BTW. Please!!! Any help? I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance,
    Glenn

Re: Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

I should also add that, in the Batch Ripper interface, if I click on the eject button in Batch Ripper, the CD tray in the Primera opens and closes. Don't know if that helps. Can anyone provide some advice?

Administrator

Try this new R2 Beta (updated our Primera drivers):

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dBpow...er-Primera.exe

If it works I will release.

Spoon - you are, indeed, Da Man. Thanks. That did the trick. It is working perfectly! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.