title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gplatt
    • Jan 2009

Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

I am feeling like an idiot, but can't troubleshoot this:

Installed new Primera BravoPro Xi. All drivers are installed and I know it works, because I can run the Primera software (e.g. PTPublisher) and it works fine.

I installed my registered copy of DMC R13.5, CD Writer, Batch Ripper, and the Primera Batch Ripper exe. I configure the Batch Ripper to the correct optical drive and set the preference for Primera (not Primera Kiosk). I run Batch Ripper and get the following error:

"Unable to locate Primera robot, please check connection. Continue Batch Rip?"

I am running all this on Windows 7, BTW. Please!!! Any help? I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance,
    Glenn
  • gplatt
    • Jan 2009

Re: Batch Ripper & Primera BravoPro Xi - HELP

I should also add that, in the Batch Ripper interface, if I click on the eject button in Batch Ripper, the CD tray in the Primera opens and closes. Don't know if that helps. Can anyone provide some advice?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Try this new R2 Beta (updated our Primera drivers):

If it works I will release.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gplatt
        • Jan 2009

Spoon - you are, indeed, Da Man. Thanks. That did the trick. It is working perfectly! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Comment

Working...

]]>