title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't reinstall AMG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moley6knipe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2008

Can't reinstall AMG

It's annual jumping through hoops time.

I've tried to renew AMG access. I've got a receipt emailed through from PayPal. At some point during the checkout process, after dBpoweramp.com had directed me to a dead PayPal link, I finally managed to pay. I saw my order number appear on screen at some point so I wrote it down.

I eventually managed to run http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/ActivateAMG.exe but it tells me my order number (which, incidentally, isn't prefixed by either R or U as it's telling me it should be) isn't valid.

I try and retrieve it using the "lost your order number?" bit but it doesn't appear.

Every time I try and give you money it wrecks my head!!!!! Make it easier, don't make your customers have to do this just to give you a few £ to renew their AMG access!!!!!!!!!!

Please, all I want is to reactivate my AMG. I don't care if I have to pay again. I just want it to be easier.
  • moley6knipe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2008

Re: Can't reinstall AMG

I've emailed what might be my order number (who knows!?!?!?) to the dbamp address.

Comment

Working...

]]>