title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Missing Registration/Purchase Email Receipt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Missing Registration/Purchase Email Receipt

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post this query - apologies if not. I puchased dBpoweramp reference (family pack) and AssetPNP today but unfortunately only noticed I was having problems with my email account afterwards. As a result I downloaded the software and registered with the metadata providers but am now missing the usual confirmation emails, etc.

I'm guessing that when new versions, etc. are released this kind of info might be required to upgrade and so is important.

My email is now back up and running again and I was was hoping there might be some way to re-generate my missing emails?

Please let me know if there's anything you need from me specifically.

Thanks,

*** Update - Doh! ***

Just discovered the "registration retrieval" option on the website, which allows me access to my order number and downloads. Can I check, is this all the info I'll need going forward when future versions become available? If so then apologies and please feel free to close this (first AND embarrassing!) post.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew
    Last edited by Fencer128; 06-06-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Re: Missing Registration/Purchase Email Receipt

Yes, that is the page to use per here:
    http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=8246