title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PowerFile Batch Rip Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PowerFile Batch Rip Help

I am going to use a PowerFile C200 to rip a few thousand CDs. I had set all this up about a year ago and did a test with a system on about 100 discs. It had XP SP2, Batch Ripper 1.0.0.8, and CDGrab 13.1.0.2. It successfully ripped a batch of over 100 disc. It did seem to only use on of the two drives in the PowerFile.

I wanted to get a computer put together that would process the rips a little faster. I finally got around to setting up a faster computer this week. It has XP SP3, Batch Rip 1.3.0.0, and CDGrab 13.4.0.2. I have not been able to get it to work properly.

The Batch Ripper rips the first disc in Drive F and Drive G never rips. After the first disc rips it never swaps discs and just rejects the same disc in a loop. I do not think that Batch Ripper is controlling the changer at all. If I run the load.exe or unload.exe, they control the changer.

Does the current Batch Ripper support both drives in the PowerFile?

Do I need to install additional drivers for the PowerFile (other than the Media Changer Loader)?

What am I missing that I did the first time I set this up?
    Last edited by dasgeek; 05-16-2010 at 09:38 PM.