title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Promo CD compilation tagging question

Promo CD compilation tagging question

searched forums for this with no luck...

I'm ripping pre-release promo compilation CDs from my record pool. They aren't in any database so I can't retrieve tagging info. They usually have many different artists on them....

so what I want to do is manually enter song title and artist for each track. I can take care of the song titles, but can't figure out how to access indivdual track's artist field. I can only enter Artist name for the entire CD at top of screen in master info section even with compilation box checked. Was using AudioGrabber previously which allowed me to enter song and artist for each individual track when in compilation mode. I have to believe db will do this as it's a pretty basic situation. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Re: Promo CD compilation tagging question

Ok..think I figured it out..... just highlight each track and enter info in master section...right? Problem was that solution was too simple and I missed it! Though for some reason, not intuitive for me.

If anyone has a better approach, please post, but otherwise, I'm all set!

Administrator

Yes select each track individually, also check the compilation button.

Thanks Spoon!

Btw, product is excellent. I'm using trial version now but will most definitely purchase once trial is up. Nice work guys!