title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: support Mac OSX

support Mac OSX

First i use different platforms. I love Dbpoweramp, but when i want to use Dbpoweramp i always have to use Windows. What struck me there is no software like Dbpoweramp for Mac OSX. I think there is a opportunity for Dbpoweramp... are you people planning to develop a Mac OSX version?

https://developer.apple.com/programs/mac/

Re: support Mac OSX

I suggest you XLD (X Lossless Decoder)

http://tmkk.hp.infoseek.co.jp/xld/index_e.html

Thanks for your suggestion DarkZod, but i like to see a Dbpoweramp for Mac OS X...

dBpoweramp Guru

asked and answered many times. Only spoon can give a final answer.

Limited software availability and a proprietary system - thats what the mac geniuses don't tell you about. If you like macs, use what apple tells you to like.

Quote Originally Posted by EliC View Post
    asked and answered many times. Only spoon can give a final answer.
    alright don't check this forum very often.

Quote Originally Posted by EliC View Post
    Limited software availability and a proprietary system - thats what the mac geniuses don't tell you about. If you like macs, use what apple tells you to like.
    I think other developers can also develop software for Mac OS X.

My experience with Mac OS X are better then Windows Vista or even Windows 7. Over time Microsoft disappointed me. I had a Windows Mobile Phone terrible device. Windows Vista also terrible. Windows Home Server hmmm i have my thoughs, and no i'm not a Apple Fan guy. For a very long time i used Windows and still using Windows 7 for certain program's (Dbpoweramp and some other programs). Yes i also run some Linux boxes. My server runs ClearOS server...
    Last edited by MvL; 03-13-2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: typo

There is only one developer, Spoon, so the chance of dBpoweramp being ported to any OS besides Windows is very slim.

Apple is becoming more and more populair. Mac OS X is a great platform. It is a pity that there is only one developer. I love to see a port to the Mac OS X platform.