title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: GD3 lookup license - How to link to dBPoweramp?

Question GD3 lookup license - How to link to dBPoweramp?

I did a search and did not find GD3. I suspect this is a stupid question.

I just paid the annual $5 fee for PerfectMeta. Thinking that GD3 is separate, and charges $0.12 for each lookup, I also purchased a license for 200 additional GD3 lookups from GetDigitalData. I am unable to find how to link that 200-lookup license to dBPoweramp and PerfectMeta.

I see that GD3 is now included in the lookup services listed with Alt-M, but my lookups remaining, as shown on GetDigitalData is not decremented. I'm thinking that my annual $5 bought some more GD3 lookups.

• Does that annual fee cover unlimited GD3 lookups for the year?
    • If not unlimited, what is the number of GD3 lookups included per year?
    • Also, if not unlimited, how do I link my GD3 200-lookup purchase when the included quantity runs out?

A comprehensive explanation of the licensing, interaction, and payments for dBPoweramp and GD3 will be helpful to me, and maybe others.

Thanks

Administrator

Re: GD3 lookup license - How to link to dBPoweramp?

>Does that annual fee cover unlimited GD3 lookups for the year?

Yes

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: GD3 lookup license - How to link to dBPoweramp?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBit View Post
    I did a search and did not find GD3. I suspect this is a stupid question.[*]Also, if not unlimited, how do I link my GD3 200-lookup purchase when the included quantity runs out?[/LIST]
    A comprehensive explanation of the licensing, interaction, and payments for dBPoweramp and GD3 will be helpful to me, and maybe others.

Thanks
    There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers ;-)

as for the additional lookups: you mixed up the 1-year unlimited 5$-licence with the looksups, you need to buy separately, when running batch-ripper...
    Look up the faqs of the programs or do a forum search, and you'll find everything explained in depth...

Smile Re: GD3 lookup license - How to link to dBPoweramp?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    >Does that annual fee cover unlimited GD3 lookups for the year?

Yes
    WOW! What a deal!

I had used the batch ripper and Brendan Hoar's Kodak robot and scripts to rip approximatley 1,000 CDs. That done, I use the non-robotic CD Ripper when I buy a new CD. It makes sense to allow annual unlimited use for disk-at-a-time ripping.

Thanks for this excellent program and the quick response.