title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Dcw 3.1 No Work

Dcw 3.1 No Work

Mr. Spoon: I wrote the post on Jan 22 about error flushing buffer. I previously used registered music converter R11 with powerpack and DCW release 2. I could use Accurate Rip AND write to regular CD. Foolishly it seems I upgraded to current Converter R13.3 and DCW 3.1 (registered) but DCW 3.1 has the error problem. Now, I can't go back to the old version unless I want to live without Accurate Rip because the AR site does not support the old system anymore, just refers me to dBPoweramp website. Your version DCW 3.1 implies I should be able to write (encode) to a std cd and even shows this on the screens and the options. However, I just now saw another comparison table which shows the free version vs the powerpack vs the "Reference" version which seems to say that only "reference" provides writing to std CD. Sorry for longwinded story but only need brief answer to options.....1. Problem with current DCW3.1 2. Spend more $ to get "Reference" version 3. Provide me with file.dll for old Accurate Rip version 11 of DMC. Thanks for your response PaulD

Administrator

Re: Dcw 3.1 No Work

We cannot supply a dll for R11 which will gives AR functionality, sorry.

Many thanks for quick answer to Part 3. What about Part 2? DCW 3.1 implies encoding of CDA is okay but is there some extra gizmo supplied by buying "Reference" to make it work. I don't want to buy if there is a compatibility issue with my equipment.

Administrator

You can trial reference for free for 21 days.