title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: ERROR DECODING dBpoweramp Music Converter

ERROR DECODING dBpoweramp Music Converter

I have an error when converting from mp3 to wav...

"...error decoding MP3 data steam, is corrupt?"

This happens only periodically but on the same program. 2 times in 1 week. Does NOT happen on the same program on other converters on computers in the same office...just this computer...I have recently downloaded this converter but I am now wondering if I should re-download it due to errors. I just downloaded it on Jan 12th. Thank you for your help.

Administrator

Re: ERROR DECODING dBpoweramp Music Converter

If the same files are fine on other computers, then it points to the computer hardware being faulty. The install would only go corrupt if the HDD was failing.

Re: ERROR DECODING dBpoweramp Music Converter

It is a brand new computer...got it one week before downloading the dBpoweramp converter. I wouldn't think it would be the HDD. I am stuck on this one. I downloaded the program...and converted it on this computer...and got the error and then converted it on a different computer and it worked. I just don't understand why it is one program...all of the other programs and even the promo for the program is fine on this converter.
    Last edited by wbvn; 02-05-2010 at 04:46 PM.