title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter Issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jphebert
    • Jun 2006

Batch Converter Issue

Hi all,

I'm going for a full conversion of my 14,000+ MP3s from the CDs I ripped (months of work!) and have an issue with Batch Converter:

- When I'm in the converter dialogue box where I choose codec, bit rate and such the option for "Dynamic" in output location is greyed out.

- What I'm trying to achieve is to replicate the same tree/file structure from my MP3's in an alternate folder - right now DBC is converting everything into a single folder. I think the "greyed out dynamic" option is what I need - how do I turn it on?

Please advise - thanks!

JP
  • Johnny D
    • May 2009

Re: Batch Converter Issue

I think you need either the powerpack or reference version. Might be wrong though.

Johnny D

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Correct Reference is needed for Dynamic.

Bitrate would be disabled for another reason - you would have to post a screen shot so I know which bitrate you are referring to.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mskvarenina
        • May 2008

I paid the $36 and have the reference version but it's still greyed out for me. What should I check?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

That you have downloaded and installed the reference registered version, the download link is in your email receipt.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>