title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: flac files give "flac_file_decoder_seekable_stream_decoder_err or"

Unhappy flac files give "flac_file_decoder_seekable_stream_decoder_err or"

Hello,

I have ripped quite a few cds without too much trouble using a registered install of reference 13.3 and the multi-encoder going to flac, m4a and mp3. The last few albums I've ripped stop after a small percentage of play in winamp using the flac version, and give the error in the thread title. The m4a files won't play at all, and the mp3 files seem to play just fine. I'll mention for the amusement of many that this problem started when i got to the Grateful Dead part of my collection, having worked my way up from "A" to the middle of the "G"s without incident. Coincidentally my amg registration seemed to have expired. it makes me think I somehow lost my registered version and it is in a post-trial-time crippled state, but I couldn't find anything that said what happens to trial users after the trial is over. Any thoughts? I've done some searching through the forums but nothing much was coming up.

Thanks!

Re: flac files give "flac_file_decoder_seekable_stream_decoder_err or"

http://dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm The difference between the various versions.

Are you using the latest dMC codecs?

Re: flac files give "flac_file_decoder_seekable_stream_decoder_err or"

Quote Originally Posted by LtData View Post
    http://dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm The difference between the various versions.

Are you using the latest dMC codecs?
    I grabbed all of the latest codecs when i downloaded the first time, and haven't changed anything so it "should" still be working like it did for the first 50 cd's or so. Really puzzling me, I don't give up easily!