title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Track number problem

Unregistered

Track number problem

Hi,

Just got the CD writer to rip WMA files onto a cd for an mp3 cd type player. Everything is fine apart from the track numbers.

The programme seems to put the track number as the order it started on, so a new album could start on track 12-24 and then then next one 25-etc. How do I stop this and make the tracks numbers correspond to the track number on the ID tag?

Thanks

Administrator
    Is this track number being used to create the filename? or in the Id tag of the mp3?

Unregistered
    On the right hand side on the cd writer screen, where the tracks to be put on the cd are shown, the track number increases and does not restart when a new album is chosen. I am using [artist]\[album]\[track number xx] - [track] if that makes any difference.

Unregistered
    Basically each track is assigned a number corresponding to the order it was selected, so the first track of an album could be 24 - Track Name, instead of 01 - Track Name.

Administrator
    Just fixed, copy this file:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Audio%20CD.dll

to C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dbpoweramp\compression

overwriting the existing.

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot, it's worked!

Talking

I was about to ask about this 'feature' of dCW but it looks like someone beat me to it. I'll put the update to good use.

thanks,
    Wayne