title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Not in AccurateRip

Not in AccurateRip

I used the dBpoweramp Reference trial for several weeks to successfully rip a lot of my CDs; AccurateRip worked fine during that time. Recently, though, I upgraded to the paid version, and now, no matter what disc I put in (and I've tried 50+, including ones that I've "Accurately" ripped before), it says "Not in AccurateRip."

I've tried resetting the CD Offset on one of my drives, hoping that AccurateRip would detect a Key Disc, but it can't seem to find one. I've also tried reinstalling dBpoweramp, but that hasn't worked either.

I'm using a Samsung SH-S162L and a Plextor PX-712A and running Windows XP (32-bit).

Any thoughts?

Administrator

Re: Not in AccurateRip

Firewall blocking access to accuraterip?

Unfortunately, even with my firewall completely turned off, the problem persists (and I've tried a lot of CDs with my firewall off).

Administrator

Perhaps you have proxy settings which need entering in to dbpoweramp?

I don't go through a proxy to access the internet, and I don't remember changing anything setting-wise that would make it suddenly stop working after I upgraded to the paid version. AMG, freedb, etc. work fine; just not AccurateRip.

Administrator

Your computer is able to browse www.accuraterip.com?

Yeah. No problems browsing accuraterip.com in Internet Explorer or Firefox.

What does AccurateRip is unconfigured waiting for the key disk to find offset mean? How do I configure AccurateRip?

Thanks,

GG

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyGaijin View Post
    What does AccurateRip is unconfigured waiting for the key disk to find offset mean? How do I configure AccurateRip?

Thanks,

GG
    keep putting in discs until accuraterip recognizes a disc as being a key disc that it can use to configure accuraterip.