title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Lite-On iHAS324 - AccurateRip Won't Detect

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • funkyblue
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2007

Lite-On iHAS324 - AccurateRip Won't Detect

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Lite-On 24x DVD burner - Lite-On iHAS324.
    I cannot get AccurateRip to work. I have three key discs but none of them work. They keep being rejected. (I have used them MANY times on lots of different drives so know they are "key" discs)

Anything I can do ?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Lite-On iHAS324 - AccurateRip Won't Detect

Keep trying key discs, on other drives if the drive is in the database they can be used but not if the drive is not in the database (because there are multi pressings of the same CD).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• funkyblue
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2007

I am confused. I'm upto 10 key discs and none of them work for this drive, yet worked on setting up over 10 different drives.

Comment

• funkyblue
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Oct 2007

I found 3 discs and it set the offset at 48+. In the AccurateRip drive list it lists the drive at +6. If the drive is now ripping with AccurateRip and getting correct results does that mean the offset it set correctly?

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

To be sure, clear the offset and re-find it , but not using those 3 discs.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Corevoid
            • Oct 2009

There are two versions of that drive with very similar product codes. I have both versions.

The first is iHAS324 "A", which has the +6 offset. The second is the iHAS324 "Y", and that has a +48 offset. It seems that there was a chipset change between the two flavors. I believe the first is a Mediatek, and the second a NEC based model. The second version also has fewer features, for example SmartErase is absent. The "Y" model should probable have a later date in 2009 like September.

I am currently using both drives with dbpoweramp and seem to be decent.
            Last edited by Corevoid; 11-10-2009, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>