title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting FLAC to Apple Lossless

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ceaks
    • Nov 2009

Converting FLAC to Apple Lossless

I have 20,000 songs in FLAC. Ripped using your software, Ref 13. I updated a couple of days ago to Ref 13.3.

When I convert the FLAC to AppleLoss and remove the album art (I have front and back album art in the FLAC files and when in Itunes, the back cover art is the one that shows), the files are still good. I then add back the album art using Batch converter and importing the album art using the folder.jpg, when I try to play the song in Itunes or the Ipod, the songs don't play, they just skip from one song to the next. I have replicated this problem many times and it always does the same thing.

I appreciate the help.

Cary
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Converting FLAC to Apple Lossless

See:

Changes: Apple Lossless 24 bit encoding & decoding supported Improvements made to Apple Lossless compression Added new tag recognition: Title Sort, Artist Sort, Album Artist Sort, Album Sort, Composer Sort Bug Fix: for detecting high frequency ALAC files ( > 48KHz) Bug Fix: able to read ALAC files with area of NULLs
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>